1. Mortgages are cheap! These are the lowest rates on record! Since less money goes towards interest, more money can go towards your principal meaning you get more house for your money.
2. Save on Taxes. Homeowners that itemize on their annual tax returns can take deductions for the mortgage interest and real estate property taxes you pay. The tax breaks become more valuable the more you earn and the bigger your mortgage.
3. It is YOURS! To do whatever you want with it. If you want to paint your bedroom purple, take out a wall, add an addition….you can! Owning a home allows you to personalize your living space whereas most landlords will not allow you to make any major alterations.
4. Great selection available. There is a healthy supply of inventory to choose from on the market today. Buyers start your search on Nothnagle.com, where we have over 25,000 properties currently featured.
5. Build personal wealth. A home is often the most valuable asset you will ever own. As you pay down your mortgage, you continue to build equity…your “nest egg” for down the road when you sell your home someday. Most real estate is a sound investment, with the real estate market outperforming the stock market over the last 50+ years.
So what are you waiting for?! Contact a Nothnagle agent today to get started finding your new home!