Whether you are in the market to buy, sell, or lease commercial real estate consider teaming up with the professionals of Nothnagle’s Commercial Division to assist you in achieving your goals. We can even help you purchase or sell a business.
Our commercial team is comprised of highly dedicated professionals who have solid educational credentials in a variety of disciplines, including: finance, marketing, business and operational management, accounting, and interior design. Furthermore, the members of the Nothnagle Commercial Division offer invaluable business experience; such as, Fortune 500 corporate business experience and knowledge of international commercial real estate.
A highlight of their industry skills include:
- Fortune 500 corporate real estate site selection and development
- Fortune 500 corporate real estate construction, space planning, and project management
- Fortune 500 corporate real estate acquisitions & dispositions
- Fortune 500 corporate mergers & acquisition (business brokerage)
- Fortune 500 corporate leasing
- Commercial real estate lending and mortgage brokerage
- Financial Management
- Internal Revenue Service Section 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Multi-family property ownership and management
The Nothnagle Commercial team has brokered a wide variety of transactions ranging from small, independently owned businesses to multi-million dollar transactions. Our team can help with the sale or lease of commercial, industrial, and retail spaces; such as, manufacturing facilities, office buildings, retail stores, restaurants, churches, self-storage facilities, and more.
Let our deals speak for themselves. Recently, we closed the $19 million sale of Xerox’s Henrietta manufacturing facility to Harris Corporation! Other recent transactions include a $6.3 million apartment complex sale, the $2.5 million sale of the Greece Central School Building, a $1.3 million sale of a towing company business. We can assist you with your out-of-state needs as well; we are currently working on the sale of a $25 million office building in New Jersey.
For more information on our team and to read individual profiles, click here.
Let our team help you achieve your goals!