Just because it is January doesn’t mean there aren’t still fun things to do! Sure, the snow has hardly stopped falling and the low temperatures don’t really inspire anyone to leave the comforts of home. But don’t let the frost on the windows deter you from leaving your home and turn you into a recluse. Find your warmest jacket and most sensible pair of winter boots and consider one (or more!) of these weekend activities.
Saturday, January 11
- Reign featuring Andrianna Noone and ELUR – 6 PM at the Main Street Armory.
- Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, featuring Cirque de la Symphonie; Jeff Tyzik, conductor – 8 PM at the Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre
- Homegrown Tre – 12 PM at Lovin’ Cup
- John Cole Blues Band – 10 PM at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- Indoor Lacrosse, Rochester Knighthawks vs. Philadelphia Wings – 7:30 PM at Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial
- Bare: A Pop Opera – 7:30 PM RAPA East End Theatre
- Last Gas – 8 PM at Geva Theatre Center
- Polite Inc. Sketch and Improv – 8 PM at Multi-use Community Cultural Center
- Pink Floyd Laser Show – 9:30 PM at Rochester Museum & Science Center’s Strasenburgh Planetarium
- Radiohead Laser Show – 8 PM at Rochester Museum & Science Center’s Strasenburgh Planetarium
Sunday, January 12
- William Warfield Tribute Concert – 4 PM at Kilbourn Hall, Eastman School of Music
- The Great Confusion: The 1913 Armory Show – 2 PM at the Memorial Art Gallery
- Last Gas – 2 & 7 PM at Geva Theatre Center